Thursday, February 28, 2008

mohwaks in the future

Matt asked me a very important question the other day... he said why is it that in movies, people in the future always have mohawks?
I think that is a very good question, especially when you think about how much work it takes to sculpt a really kick-ass mohawk. In the future, it appears that people are very busy fighting things... when do they find the time?

Not much happening here.... turns out I'm a bad driver, and I rear-ended someone Friday on the way home from work. Not much damage to the car. Scratches is all. I screwed my neck up some, and got some muscle relaxers that made me sleep the whole weekend.
I haven't taken them since.
Is your neck supposed to make crunching noises at the base of your skull? This is a serious question....... not sure if I should be alarmed.

I just got back from my ninja class. Thats all I can say about that.


Why is it when someone says "You did a bang-up job," it means something good? I did a bang-up job on my car, and my neck is crunchy. I don't think thats a good thing.

I had my annual physical Monday. Apparently I'm a big fattie bombalattie... and I have high cholesterol. I convinced my doc not to put me on cholesterol pills (I'm only 30 and I'm a freaking vegetarian... give me a break) if I met with a nutritionist. I'll be meeting one next Wednesday. I am not fond of her phone manners, but I suck on the phone anyway. So maybe she is not fond of my phone manners too. I hope she doesn't punch my face when I meet her.

As a gift you to for reading this much crap so far, I present to you your very own personalized ring tones! I made a ring tone of an snmnmnm song. Just follow the directions on the site.... and don't worry, it is free! www.myxertones.com

1 comment:

Becky said...

Maybe if the nutritionist punches you in your face it will straighten out the neck crunching?? Seriously though, get it looked at, or I will punch you in your face.