Monday, February 11, 2008

sick day.

today is a sick day. it's also my first day on my new blog.
i'm turning 30 sunday, and just yesterday i spotted a billion gray hairs in one section on my head. i had a mini freak out. i've been going gray since i was 24, but i have never been 30 years old with gray hair. wtf?
not sure what else to write, so i'll make a list of things i want to do my in thirtieth year on this planet:
  • find someone to work with me to finish mwm documentary
  • submit mwm to full frame and sundance and other festivals
  • start online classes at ecu for my bs of communications
  • be a better, healthier, more granola vegetarian
  • buy a house
  • improve my credit
  • attend yoga classes at the gym
  • get a combination lock for my locker
  • be a better friend
  • stick to my budget
  • organize stuff
  • learn to cook stuff
  • have fun!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You can't possibly be a better friend.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog entertaining, but climbing inside your head is as scary as I imagined it would be. (shivers). Anyway, happy birthday old girl. (you so old) I said that singing in case you couldn't hear me all the way down in NC. Don't worry about the gray hair. All old people get them. Love Ya!